Ticks and fleas can cause many dangerous illnesses, therefore everybody wants to protect their loved ones from these dangerous parasites, but in a safe way.

If you want to avoid not only these parasites but also occasional allergic reactions when using chemicals, choose the chemical-free TICKLESS® family. Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances, safe to use for everybody. The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to babies, adults or animals, but disturb ticks, thus keeping them away.


Chemical-free and odorless solution which can ease the symptoms of dust mite allergy.

Dust mites are so small, so they are practically invisible, and we usually lift them into our homes by sticking to our clothes. These bug-like creatures live in your home, their favorite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, beddings, pillows, carpets, upholstered furniture, sofa and stuffed animals. It is difficult to fight with mites, not even a thorough cleaning can get rid of them 100%, as they are hidden deep in the layers due to their small size.
Dust mites, more precisely their faeces are responsible for house dust allergies in those who are sensitive to it. In severe cases house dust allergy could lead to respiratory diseases like asthma

The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturb dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The first results can be noticed a couple of weeks after the device has been switched on.